sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007

Rabat, King's palace

Rabat is the capital of Morocco. I went there for work but it has appealed my attention because of its beauty, its restaurants and the Zoco. In the Zoco you can find spices, roses water, leather goods, lamps, moroccan style boxes, paintings, candles, tea pots, etc.
Rabat in general terms is a very safe city, where me, being a woman, can walk alone during the day around any area. Rabat has one of the greatest hotels in Morocco, the Golden Tulip http://www.goldentulip.com/, where you can see very special guests from the persic gulf all year long. The Tulip has a great spa with massage included, wonderful food and a very exotic lounge where to take a cup of mint tea.
I went to Morocco with Royal Air Marroc http://www.royalairmaroc.com/ram/Marchand/Fr/Home.jsp with Iberia code share, and it was very fine. Did you know that Royal Air Marroc has a policy which not allows stewardess to wear the muslim veil? I am not in favour either against it, but I just find it curious!!!

No hay comentarios: